2013's news archive
2013-12-07 -- dupeGuru 3.8.0 released (link)
- Disable symlink/hardlink deletion option when not relevant. #247
- Make Cmd+A select all folders in the Folder Selection dialog. [Mac] #228
- Make non-numeric delta comparison case insensitive. #239
- Fix surrogate-related UnicodeEncodeError on CSV export. #210
- Fixed crash on Dupe Count sorting with Delta + Dupes Only. #238
- Improved documentation.
- Important internal refactorings.
- Dropped Ubuntu 12.04 and 12.10 support.
- Removed the fairware dialog (More Info).
2013-09-07 -- moneyGuru 2.7.1 released (link)
2013-08-19 -- dupeGuru 3.7.1 released (link)
- Fixed folder scan type, which was broken in v3.7.0.
2013-08-17 -- dupeGuru 3.7.0 released (link)
2013-06-22 -- From Bitbucket to Github (link)
See what Eli Bendersky wrote about going from Bitbucket to Github? Well, that's pretty much my situation too. I prefered Mercurial to Git until I was forced to use Git, which always ruled Github out for me. But now that I've growned accustomed to it, I find myself preferring Git's workflow.
I've also moved my issue tracker from Lighthouse to Github (using a custom script built around github3.py which works very well).
2013-05-26 -- moneyGuru 2.7.0 released (link)
- Added support for custom currencies. #33
- Fixed amount parsing bug with currencies with many decimals.
- Fixed cache folder bug causing cached files to be misplaced. [Linux, Windows]
- Dropped 32-bit support on Mac OS X.
2013-04-28 -- dupeGuru 3.6.1 released (link)
- Improved "Make Selection Reference" to make it clearer. #222
- Improved "Open Selected" to allow opening more than one file at once. #142
- Fixed a few typos here and there. (#216 #225)
- Tweaked the fairware dialog (More Info).
- Added Arch Linux packaging
- Added a 64-bit build for Windows.
- Improved Russian localization by Kyrill Detinov.
- Improved Brazilian localization by Victor Figueiredo.
2013-03-23 -- moneyGuru 2.6.3 released (link)
2013-03-16 -- Phasing out fairware (link)
I'm going to phase fairware out starting today. I wrote an article about it.